This workshop provides an overview of the safety and health inspection process, then examines specific techniques to improve the process. Participants learn to develop and use checklists in continuous and formal safety inspections.
The course also covers such topics as:
• Pre-inspection tasks
• What to inspect and where to gather information
• Recording observations
• Handling employee reactions to the inspection process
• Developing inspection reports
• Analyzing data and setting priorities
Upon completion of the Safety Inspections course, you will be able to:
• Plan and conduct a safety inspection
• Complete inspection reports.
• Develop recommendations and follow-up.
• Manage an effective inspection program.
Module 1: Introduction to Safety Inspections
Module 2: Planning for Safety Inspections
Module 3: Conducting Safety Inspections
Module 4: Reporting and Following Up
Assessment and Certification
After successful completion of the course and assessment, candidates will be awarded the Safety Inspections Certificate from the US National Safety Council.
This course is suitable for those responsible for conducting or supervising safety inspections and those responsible for training industrial safety and/or health inspectors.
1. Applicant must meet necessary standards of English language.
2. Applicants are preferred to complete an IOSH Working Safely or equivalent course.