The MEDIC FIRST AID Train the Trainer course prepares candidates to become MEDIC First Aid Instructors.
The training process includes practicing the step by step requirements for delivery of a one day basic MEDIC First Aid Course. This is particularly useful for individuals who wish to become MEDIC First Aid Instructors or those wishing to do refresher training.
- The MEDIC FIRST AID Difference
- MEDIC FIRST AID Training Philosophies
- Medical Source Authorities
- MEDIC FIRST AID's Integrated Learning Model
- Adult Learning Principles
- MEDIC FIRSTAID Training Programs
- Role of the Instructor
- MEDIC FIRST AID Training Materials
- Introduction to the Instructor Guide
- Using Instructional Pages
- Showing Program Video Segments
- Referring to Student Guide Pages
- Performing Real-Time Demonstrations
- Facilitating a Small-Group Practice
- Observing Reasonable Performance
- Accommodating Slow Learners or Difficult Students
- Facilitating Talk-Through Scenarios
- Facilitating Performance Evaluations
- Facilitating Written Knowledge Reviews
Al Mashreq Training
Assessment and Certification:
On successful completion of the course participants will receive an accredited MEDIC First Aid International Certificate.